Thursday, September 22, 2005

More on New Orleans violence

Here's a bit more on the kinds of crimes and violence that occurred in New Orleans in the aftermath of Katrina--Katrina highlights Big Easy's violence.

After the storm came the carjackers and burglars. Then came the shootouts and the chemical explosions that shook the restored Victorian houses in New Orleans' Algiers Point neighborhood.

"The hurricane was a breeze compared with the crime and terror that followed," said Gregg Harris, a psychotherapist who lives in the battered area.


And they all just did it for the food.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Find great deals on eBay with the misspelledauctions.com search engine

Misspelledauctions.com


Awesome

Anonymous said...

I just searched "george bush blog" on Google and found your blog.
It is very interesting, keep up the good work.

I think it would be a great asset to my newBlog Directory. Its good for your search rankings and Its free and only takes a few minutes to fill out.

If you like I can add it for you, just visit the site and click the contact button, I don't want to post my email address in your comments, you know how fast spammers pick up stuff like that.

If you could give me a link on your blog to my directory I will give you a featured listing.

William MacDonald
george bush blog

Anonymous said...

Consider the power of being able to create incoming links to your site any time you want them...

Anonymous said...

I've just created a Free Photo Blog. Do you want one too?

Anonymous said...

Learn how to quickly create an RSS feeds with our RSS feeder, for high link popularity and ultimately better search engine rankings.

Anonymous said...

nice blog enjoyed it :)

Keep up the excellent work! and i bookmarked u!
!

Anonymous said...

blog thingswww.wirtualnafrancja.com
Nice Site! Good Work ;)

Anonymous said...

And A Link Back To Your Web Site Excite You?

Anonymous said...

Be prepared for the next hurricane tracking chart or find another one that's similar. As the Boy Scouts say: "Be Prepared"!

rokkgod said...

I love this blog you got here. I run a movie review website and need people to do movie reviews.Movie Reviews. Thanks...sorry to be self promoting..at least you get some fresh text content.