Monday, February 23, 2009

Not all nonsense

By the way, the nonsense I referred to in the Friday post has been from government people who have been quoted here and from some commenters and not from any of the excellent efforts that LEVko has made here. He deserves our gratitude and more credit than he has had and probably less meddling from me.

I don't know of anyone who has done a better job of keeping us all informed on the Ukrainian situation than he has.

LEVko, would you email me? I lost all of your contact info. when my harddrive went dead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hear Hear.I wish to congratulate you on an excellent effort. Your blog is one of the best insights into what is going on in Ukraine today behind the headlines.

I may not always agree with some of the comments but I find the information presented well thought out and challenging.

Thanks again,keep up the good work