Friday, December 10, 2004


Ron has been reporting that there have been problems with posting comments here. (Some, of course, have had no trouble.) Sorry about that. I am trying to get Blogger to deal with it. When I started this thing, Blogger seemed to be the way to go. Only after it was up and running did I find out about some of the problems with using them.

Anyway, will try to get them to address it.


Ron said...

The biggest problem is slowness of posting. Comments accepted by the system may not show up for 15 to 20 minutes - or longer at times! That is pretty awful - and may lead one (like me) to believe the system simply discarded the post. I didn't time my last with a watch - but, I'm going to start doing so - and let you know how long it takes to see the comment actually appear.

One discovery - a 'hung post' can be driven to appear by posting another on the same thread - suddenly getting a twofer! LOL

Ron said...

OK - that last, posted at 3:38 Kyiv time, showed up at 3:55 Kyiv time.

Ron said...

WOW - and the last - instantly ! We're making GREAT progress, all of a sudden